All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSignal Processing: A Mathematical Approach is designed to show how many of the mathematical tools the reader kws can be used to understand and employ signal processing techniques in an applied environment. Assuming an advanced undergraduate- or graduate-level understanding of mathematics-including familiarity with Fourier series, matrices, probability, and statistics-this Second Edition: * Contains new chapters on convolution and the vector DFT, plane-wave propagation, and the BLUE and Kalman filters * Expands the material on Fourier analysis to three new chapters to provide additional background information * Presents real-world examples of applications that demonstrate how mathematics is used in remote sensing Featuring problems for use in the classroom or practice, Signal Processing: A Mathematical Approach, Second Edition covers topics such as Fourier series and transforms in one and several variables; applications to acoustic and electro-magnetic propagation models, transmission and emission tomography, and image reconstruction; sampling and the limited data problem; matrix methods, singular value decomposition, and data compression; optimization techniques in signal and image reconstruction from projections; autocorrelations and power spectra; high-resolution methods; detection and optimal filtering; and eigenvector-based methods for array processing and statistical filtering, time-frequency analysis, and wavelets.
- Author(s)Charles L. Byrne
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- Series TitleMonographs and Research Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.