Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains illustrated code examples to help you create realtime, asynchrous, and bidirectional clientserver applications. Each recipe will concentrate on one specific aspect of application development with SignalR showing you how that aspect can be used proficiently. Different levels of developers will find this book useful. Beginners will be able to learn all the fundamental concepts of SignalR, quickly becoming productive in a difficult arena. Experienced programmers will find in this book a handy and useful collection of readymade solutions to common use cases, which they will be able to enhance as needed. Developers can also use the book as a quick reference to the most important SignalR features. No previous practical experience either with SignalR or with realtime communication in general is required.
- Author BiographyRoberto Vespa has been passionate about programming computers since he was at high school, and he always wanted to do that for a living. He has a degree in Electronic Engineering obtained in Italy, and has been working in the Information Technology industry since 1995, consulting on many different projects and for several customers. He is a software developer and architect with strong experience on the Windows platform, and in particular on the .NET Framework since Version 1.0, and on web technologies. He has always been working across a broad spectrum of responsibilities from distributed applications to complex user interfaces, from architecture and designing solutions to debugging server and client code, and from native Windows clients to web user interfaces. He loves to learn, share, and communicate about technology. He wrote technical articles for an Italian magazine in the past, and now puts his effort into looking at the latest advances in programming or in contributing to open source projects such as ElmahR, a realtime error monitoring web dashboard built on top of SignalR. You can find out more about it at http://elmahr.apphb.com/. Since 2011, he has been working in Switzerland where he lives with his wife, Cecilia, and their cats. You can follow him on Twitter at @wasp_twit. Roberto's blogs are at http://www.robychechi.it/roby.
- Author(s)Roberto Vespa
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.