CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scientists summarize the latest findings on signal transduction and cell cycle regulation and describe the effort to design and synthesize inhibiting molecules, as well as to evaluate their biochemical and biological activities. They review the relevant cell surface receptors, their ligands, and their downstream pathways. Also examined are the latest findings on the components of vel signaling networks controlling the activity of nuclear transcription factors and cell cycle regulatory molecules. Cutting-edge and highly suggestive, Signaling Networks and Cell Cycle Control: The Molecular Basis of Cancer and Other Diseases presents a wealth of information on the emerging principles of the field, as well as an invaluable guide for all experimental and clinical investigators of cell regulation and its rapidly emerging pharmacological opportunities today.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2000
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1264 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJ.Silvio Gutkind
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.