All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive, modern approach to signals and systems, concentrating on those aspects that are most relevant for applications such as communication systems and signal processing. Emphasis is placed on building the readera s intuition and problem--solving ability, rather than formal theorems and proofs. The coverage of the book is comprehensive, providing a broad overview, using a whole host of exercises. The wealth of the worked examples and problems complemented by solutions is particularly attractive. The level of mathematics is t too daunting for the good average student and the authors do their utmost to mitigate the difficulties, skilfully using worked examples. Prof. Lajos Hanzo, University of Southampton author of Mobile Radio Communications and Single--and Multi--carrier QAM Check out the companion Website for a Systoola simulation software using Java applets to animate many of the key examples and exercises from the book.
- Author BiographyBERND GIROD is Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Stanford, California. Within the Information Systems Laboratory, his group carries out research on video compression, networked multimedia and 3--D image analysis and synthesis. RUDOLF RABENSTEIN is a faculty member of the Telecommunications Laboratory at the University of Erlangen--Nuernberg in Germany. His teaching and research activities include web--based tele--teaching as well as one and multidimensional system theory and applications. ALEXANDER STENGER is with the Technology Centre for Mobile Communications of Philips Semiconductors in Nuernberg, Germany, where he is responsible for acoustic interfaces of mobile telecommunications products.
- Author(s)Alexander Stenger,Bernd Girod,Rudolf Raberstein,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2001
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note300 illustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.