All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
About this product
- DescriptionSigned Phonics combines phonics with music and American Sign Language (ASL) to offer a multiple learning style approach to memorizing and recalling key phonemic rules in order to boost a child's word decoding, reading readiness, and ability. Our program provides parents, teachers, and early childhood professionals with a powerful tool to master phonemic rules to unleash reading abilities and to ensure continued reading success throughout a child's education. Signed Phonics requires previous singing or signing experience. Lessons include: sight awareness, first letter sounds, single sound consonants, long and short vowels, CVC words, CVC silent E words, phonemic sound mix-ups, tricky letter Y, hard and soft C, G, and S as well as a letter sound rap that is a review of all the letters and their sounds.
- Author BiographyDebra Weller is a kindergarten teacher, professional storyteller, a professional development lecturer, and she is on the board of directors for the California Kindergarten Association. She used the phonics program in her classes for more than 7 years before the book was written to monitor her students reading success. She lives in Mission Viejo, California. Dave Kinnoin is one of the most popular children's music song writers in the U. S. He has written most notably for Jim Henson TV, Disney Audio, Davidson & Associates, Simon and Shuster Interactive, Sesame Street and Sony Wonder Home Video, and Sesame Workshop. He also performs for libraries, cities, schools, and theaters across the country. He lives in South Pasadena, California. Ken Frawley has presented Play-Along Song programs for more than 20 years and has instructed early childhood professionals, teachers, and parents on how to use playful songs with children for fun, development, and learning. He has written and produced 200 children s songs. He is the coproducer of the We Sign DVD series that has won over 50 national awards of excellence and is the coauthor of the Sign to Speak series. Georgia Frawley has taught classes on child development, parenting, and marriage and family for more than 30 years, and has performed more than 1000 musical programs. She is the coauthor and producer of the We Sign DVD series and the coauthor of the Sign to Speak series. They live in Orange, California.
- Author(s)Dave Kinnoin,Debra Weller,Georgia Frawley,Kenneth Frawley
- PublisherK F Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSign to Speak
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintK F Enterprises
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.