All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible and up-to-date guide to best practices in theatre education. It is a revised and amplified edition (previously published by Heinemann). It encompasses the author's recent interviews with 140 teachers. It includes hands-on activities and lesson plans. There is one-size-fits-all way to keep pace with the changes affecting high school students and those who educate them. That's why Signs of Change draws on the author's interviews with over 250 real teachers, all coping with the shifting demands of theatre education. The book paints a portrait of active, dynamic professionals who build vibrant programmes and confront challenges in a variety of ways - from inclusive, interactive lessons to comprehensive programmes that address the impact of poverty, race, gender, and spirituality on students' lives.
- Author BiographyJoan Lazarus is a professor in the department of theater and dance at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Joan Lazarus
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.