All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of Vietnam, 9/11 and the Iraq War from patriotism to dissent through various visual and written signs among which the US flag, ribbons, car-stickers, cartoons, movies, the media and presidential war rhetoric.
- Author BiographyANNE-MARIE OBAJTEK-KIRKWOOD is an Assistant Professor of French in the Department of Culture and Communication at Drexel University, USA. ERNEST A. HAKANEN is an Associate Professor of communication in the Department of Culture and Communication at Drexel University, USA.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Obajtek-Kirkwood,Ernest Hakanen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.