All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionStella was born to sing and her voice has given her the status of cool kid at school with everyone thinking she is destined for stardom on Broadway. When a freak accident renders her deaf she cant hear or even speak, much less sing and is trapped in a strange new world of total silence. She meets Hayden, a lonely outcast with whom she can communicate with because his prounced stutter makes him speak so agonizingly slowly but makes it easy for her to read his lips. Hayden reaches out to help Stella and a friendship grows to deep connection and an unexpected romance until his insecurities make him wonder if Stella will leave him if she ever regains her hearing and her challenges with her disability force her to create an entirely new life of meaning and purpose.
- Author BiographyDeborah Lytton is an established writer who began her work life as an actress at the age of six. She graduated from UCLA and Pepperdine University with a degree in law before becoming a writer. She lives in California with her two daughters and is an active blogger and member of SCBWI.
- Author(s)Deborah Lytton
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.