All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMelody Gold is a fourteen-year-old fastpitch player who wants to make the move from Little League to select ball. But ne of the select coaches want her since she has a hearing impairment and must wear hearing aids at all times, even during games. Unwilling to take for an answer, Melody becomes determined to prove her hearing impairment is irrelevant and she can compete at the highest level. An inspiring tale for readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Jody Studdard
- Date of Publication02/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.