All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
About this product
- Description'I kw what planet I am, thank you very much and I am sick of trying to bump myself up the solar system when my true position is obvious, just ask the dinner lady with the crinkly face who spotted it a mile off. At primary school when people tried to find friends, I tried to find space that my imagination could fill with whatever it wanted - nearly always butterflies, because to me they were perfection, like real-life fairies, with prettier wings.' Tessie-T has never really felt she fitted in and after what she read that night on her father's blog she kws for certain that she never will. How she deals with her discovery makes an entirely riveting, heart-breaking story told through Tess's eyes as she tries to find her place in the world.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Pitcher studied English at Oxford and has since worked as an English teacher. She lives in Yorkshire with her husband and son, Isaac, and is now a full time writer. Visit Annabel's website at www.annabelpitcher.com and follow her on Twitter @APitcherAuthor.
- Author(s)Annabel Pitcher
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintIndigo (an Imprint of Orion Children's)
- Out-of-print date27/10/2015
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.