All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays is drawn from a series of international seminars in which participants explored different methodologies for writing the social history of the classroom. Essays in the collection address questions of research methodology and approach in writing the history of education, drawing on oral history, photographs, architecture, letters, and diaries. The authors explore the different ways in which historians might use different methodologies and sources. In so doing they raise different questions about history and historical practice.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Ian Grosvenor is Lecturer in Education at University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Martin Lawn is Reader in Education at Westhill College, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Kate Rousmaniere is Associate Professor of Education at Miami University, Ohio, United States.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHistory of Schools and Schooling
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 7
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Noteill.
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byIan Grosvenor
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.