All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines major challenges to the Fist Amendment and focuses on the extremely important paradigm shift of freedom of expression in the post-9/11 era.
- Author BiographyCraig R. Smith is Professor of Communication Studies at California State University, Long Beach, where he also directs the Center for First Amendment Studies. He has written many books, including The Four Freedoms of the First Amendment; Rhetoric and Human Consciousness: A History; and Daniel Webster and the Oratory of Civil Religion. He regularly publishes editorials on the subject of freedom of expression in such prestigious newspapers as the Miami Herald, Los Angeles Times, and Washington Post.
- Author(s)Craig R. Smith
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCraig R. Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.