All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a police investigation into the whereabouts of his young assistant Katy Shore, the decision to withhold information that could get him into trouble is an easy one for accountant Cal Miller. That is, until he discovers Katy's deceptions far outweigh his own. Now, t only is Cal's reputation as a newcomer to small-town Leyton's business community at stake, but also his already fragile marriage and his freedom. With detectives deaf to his claims that crime has been committed, Cal's impulsive and secretive nature threatens to alienate even those who could help him, as the ensuing scandal brings to light issues that suggest that his secrets are darker and his past more blemished than he is willing to admit.
- Author BiographyBorn in the north-east of England and now resident in New York, Mel Parish has also lived in London and Hong Kong for substantial periods and traveled extensively on all three continents. With an innate curiosity as to how other people, both male and female, view life and their lot, writing novels provides a perfect foil for Mel's other career as a telecommuting accountant. When not writing, working or traveling, Mel likes to play tennis, walk, read and watch movies.
- Author(s)Mel Parish
- Date of Publication14/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonny Gillard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.