Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFew historians have looked beyond the veil of the Teapot Dome scandal and examined the naval policies of President Warren Harding and his secretary of navy, Edwin Denby. Historians have also periodically overlooked the personal papers and archives of the Harding administration as it bears on U.S. naval policy. However, Professor Manley R. Irwin brings forth an invative approach to researching these policies, papers, and archives in Silent Strategists.
- Author BiographyManley R. Irwin is Professor Emeritus, Economics, Whittemore School of Business and Economics, University of New Hampshire. His writings have appeared in The United States in World War I: An Encyclopedia, The Marine Corps Gazette, Naval History, The International Journal of Naval History, The Review of Industrial Organization, The Journal of Conflict Studies, Wings of Gold, and Relevance: The Quarterly Journal of the Great War Society. He has presented conference papers at the United States Naval Academy.
- Author(s)Manley R. Irwin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.