All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was an accident of fate. Sahara should have spent the rest of her life in the Dragon-Lords' labor camps on the desert world of Silesia. And she should have died like everyone else when her prison transport ship crashed in the sands. But she lived. And w she is free. Rescued from the desert by Jared Alareth, a hard-fisted jack-of-all-trades, and far from her own homeworld, Sahara works tirelessly to foment a rebellion to overthrow the tyrannical regime of the Dragon-Lords. But even as she struggles to lead his people to freedom, Jared begins to realize that the treachery of the Dragon-Lords runs deeper than they had ever imagined. When Sahara's fate becomes tied to that of Silesia itself, will Jared find a way to save them both before it's too late?
- Author BiographyS.K.'s love of language and literature led her to pursue a Ph.D. in English Literature, specializing in the medieval period. After teaching and dabbling in other pursuits for a time, she turned her attention full-time to writing. Her interest in the intertwining of history, mythology, and language inspires much of her work. She currently lives with her husband and five beautiful children in Irving, Texas.
- Author(s)S K Valenzuela
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.