All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionOlly Moss has quickly become, according to Slashfilm, one of the most in demand and influential pop culture artists today . For his simple but brilliant first book, Olly has put his own twist on the Victorian art of silhouette portraits. While this gorgeous gift volume might look as if it's from the 1890s, its pages contain today's favourite cult characters from movies, TV, comics and videogames.
- Author BiographyBorn in the UK in 1987, Olly Moss has quickly gained worldwide acclaim for his work, becoming One of the most in demand and influential pop culture artists today (Slashfilm). His clients have included Lucasfilm, Nike, Apple, The New York Times and Time Magazine.
- Author(s)Olly Moss
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width168 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.