Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA variety of namaterials have excellent optoelectronic and electronic properties for vel device applications. At the same time, and with advances in silicon integrated circuit (IC) techniques, compatible Si-based namaterials hold promise of applying the advantages of namaterials to the conventional IC industry. This book focuses t only on silicon namaterials, but also summarizes up-to-date developments in the integration of n-silicon namaterials on silicon. The book showcases the work of leading researchers from around the world who address such key questions as: Which silicon namaterials can give the desired optical, electrical, and structural properties, and how are they prepared? What namaterials can be integrated on to a silicon substrate and how is this accomplished? What Si-based namaterials may bring a breakthrough in this field? These questions address the practical issues associated with the development of namaterial-based devices in applications areas such as solar cells, lumius devices for optical communication (detectors, lasers), and high mobility transistors. Investigation of silicon-based nastructures is of great importance to make full use of namaterials for device applications. Readers will receive a comprehensive view of Si-based namaterials, which will hopefully stimulate interest in developing vel nastructures or techniques to satisfy the requirements of high performance device applications. The goal is to make namaterials the main constituents of the high performance devices of the future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number187
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note101 black & white illustrations, 178 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHandong Li,Jiang Wu,Zhiming M. Wang
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.