Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers the status and upcoming challenges of Silicon Carbide (SiC) Electronics with special attention to industrial application. With a list of contributors reading like the Who's Who in SiC R&D, from industrial, governmental and academic research (GE, CREE Inc., Honda, Toshiba, Nissan, Infineon, University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, NASA, Fraunhofer ISE, Naval Research Lab, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Kyoto University), this text strongly benefits from collaborations between research institutions and enterprises active in SiC crystal growth and device development.
- Author BiographyPeter Friedrichs is Managing Director at SiCED, a joint venture between Siemens and Infineon located in Erlangen, Germany. SiCED develops technologies for SiC power semiconductors and systems based on these devices. Their research is devoted to device design and simulation, processing technology as well as the characterization of devices including also end of life tests. Tsunenobu Kimoto, Professor at the Department of Electronic Science and Engineering at Kyoto University, Japan, has dedicated his work to research on the growth and characterization of wide bandgap semiconductors, the process technology and physics of SiC devices. He has authored over 300 scientific publications. Lothar Ley is recently retired as Professor of Physics and Head of the Institute of Technical Physics at the University of Erlangen, Germany. From 2002 to 2008 he was speaker of the interdisciplinary Research Unit (DFG Forschergruppe) ?Silicon carbide as semiconductor material: novel aspects of crystal growth and doping?. Alongside its experimental research on SiC, his group currently also works on Diamond, Carbon Nanotubes, and Graphene. He has authored and co-authored over 400 scientific publications. Gerhard Pensl works with his group on the growth of SiC single crystals for high power device applications, its electrical and optical characterization, and on the investigation of multi-crystalline Si for solar cells. He is Academic Director at the Institute of Applied Physics at the University Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany, and has authored over 300 scientific publications.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight2232 g
- Width183 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byGerhard Pensl,Lothar Ley,Peter Friedrichs,Tsunenobu Kimoto
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.