Silicon Germanium: Technology, Modeling, and Design by David Harame, Modest M. Oprysko, Raminderpal Singh (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $311.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent introduction to the SiGe BiCMOS techlogy, from the underlying device physics to current applications. -Ron Wilson, EETimes SiGe techlogy has demonstrated the ability to provide excellent high-performance characteristics with very low ise, at high power gain, and with excellent linearity. This book is a comprehensive review of the techlogy and of the design methods that go with it. -Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli Professor, University of California, Berkeley Cofounder, Chief Techlogy Officer, Member of Board Cadence Design Systems Inc. Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Silicon Germanium covers all the key aspects of this techlogy and its applications. Beginning with a brief introduction to and historical perspective of IBM's SiGe techlogy, this comprehensive guide quickly moves on to: Detail many of IBM's SiGe techlogy development programs Explore IBM's approach to device modeling and characterization-including predictive TCAD modeling Discuss IBM's design automation and signal integrity kwledge and implementation methodologies Illustrate design applications in a variety of IBM's SiGe techlogies Highlight details of highly integrated SiGe BiCMOS system-on-chip (SOC) design Written for RF/analog and mixed-signal designers, CAD designers, semiconductor students, and foundry process engineers worldwide, Silicon Germanium provides detailed insight into the modeling and design automation requirements for leading-edge RF/analog and mixed-signal products, and illustrates in-depth applications that can be implemented using IBM's advanced SiGe process techlogies and design kits. This volume provides an excellent introduction to the SiGe BiCMOS techlogy, from the underlying device physics to current applications. But just as important is the window the text provides into the infrastructure-the process development, device modeling, and tool development. -Ron Wilson Silicon Engineering Editor, EETimes This book chronicles the development of SiGe in detail, provides an in-depth look at the modeling and design automation requirements for making advanced applications using SiGe possible, and illustrates such applications as implemented using IBM's process techlogies and design methods. -John Kelly Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Techlogy Group, IBM
- Author BiographyRAMINDERPAL SINGH, PhD, is a Senior Engineer at IBM's RF/AMS Design Kit Group where he leads various projects related to transmission line model development, substrate modeling, and RF/mixed-signal design methodologies. Dr. Singh has authored numerous technical publications in the area of signal integrity, and is Director of VSIA, as well as a Senior Member of IEEE. DAVID L. HARAME, PhD, is Director of the RF/Analog and Mixed Signal Process Development, Modeling, and Design Automation area at IBM. He is an IEEE Fellow, Executive Committee member of the Bipolar/BiCMOS Circuits and Technology Meeting (BCTM), and member of the Compact Model Council. MODEST M. OPRYSKO, PhD, joined IBM in 1986 and has held numerous management positions directing technology and application development activities spanning the areas of fiber optics, wireless (infrared and radio frequency technology), packaging technology, and circuit design devoted to communications applications. Currently, he is the Senior Manager of Communication Link Architecture, Design and Test.
- Author(s)David Harame,Modest M. Oprysko,Raminderpal Singh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight700 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.