Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study of silicon-based distributed architectures in wideband circuits are presented in this book. Novel circuit architectures for ultra-wideband (UWB) wireless techlogies are described. The book begins with an introduction of several transceiver architectures for UWB. The discussion then focuses on RF front-end of the UWB radio. Therefore, the book will be of interest to RF circuit designers and students.
- Author BiographyAminghasem Safarian received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in electrical engineering from the Sharif University of Technology, in 2000, 2002, respectively. He received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the University of California, Irvine, in 2006. He is currently with Broadcom Corporation as a staff scientist working on RF ICs for wireless applications. Payam Heydari received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in electrical engineering from the Sharif University of Technology, in 1992, 1995, respectively. He received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the University of Southern California, in 2001. During the summer of 1997, he was with Bell-Labs, Lucent Technologies, where he worked on noise analysis in deep submicron very large-scale integrated (VLSI) circuits. During the summer of 1998, he was with IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY, where he worked on gradient-based optimization and sensitivity analysis of custom-integrated circuits. He is currently an Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of California, Irvine, where his research interest is on the design of high-performance analog and RF ICs. He has published more than 50 papers in premier conferences on integrated circuit design including ISSCC, CICC, RFIC Symposium, DAC, ICCAD. Dr. Heydari is the Associate Editor of IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems, I. He currently serves on the Technical Program Committees of Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), International Symposium on Low-Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), and International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED). Dr. Heydari is the recipient of the 2005 National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER Award, the 2005 IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Darlington Award, the 2005 Henry Samueli School of Engineering Teaching Excellence Award, the Best Paper Award at the 2000 IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD). His name was included in the 2006 Who's Who in Science and Engineering.
- Author(s)Aminghasem Safarian,Payam Heydari
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.