All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSilicon-On-Insulator (SOI) Techlogy: Manufacture and Applications covers SOI transistors and circuits, manufacture, and reliability. The book also looks at applications such as memory, power devices, and photonics. The book is divided into two parts; part one covers SOI materials and manufacture, while part two covers SOI devices and applications. The book begins with chapters that introduce techniques for manufacturing SOI wafer techlogy, the electrical properties of advanced SOI materials, and modeling short-channel SOI semiconductor transistors. Both partially depleted and fully depleted SOI techlogies are considered. Chapters 6 and 7 concern junctionless and fin-on-oxide field effect transistors. The challenges of variability and electrostatic discharge in CMOS devices are also addressed. Part two covers recent and established techlogies. These include SOI transistors for radio frequency applications, SOI CMOS circuits for ultralow-power applications, and improving device performance by using 3D integration of SOI integrated circuits. Finally, chapters 13 and 14 consider SOI techlogy for photonic integrated circuits and for micro-electromechanical systems and na-electromechanical sensors. The extensive coverage provided by Silicon-On-Insulator (SOI) Techlogy makes the book a central resource for those working in the semiconductor industry, for circuit design engineers, and for academics. It is also important for electrical engineers in the automotive and consumer electronics sectors.
- Author BiographyChief Scientist at Soitec, France Senior Fellow at Soitec, USA.
- Author(s)B.-Y. Nguyen,O. Kononchuk
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.