Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly master techniques of silk-screen printing for both art prints and textile design. Constructing a printing board and frame, preparing inks or dyes, printing the color runs, working with different resists, more, including special print project for the beginner. Clear explanations and 193 illustrations, including 19 in full color.
- Author(s)James A. Schwalbach,Mathilda V. Schwalbach
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/1981
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date11/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width210 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.