All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith projects ranging from posters to clothing, this book helps readers explore the art of silk screening. Students learn through detailed descriptions built to foster creativity and problem solving. Fun, engaging text introduces readers to new ideas and builds on maker-related concepts they may already kw. Additional tools, including a glossary and an index, help students learn new vocabulary and locate information.
- Author(s)Angel Brown,Camille Griffin,Justin Williamson,Lyz Luidens
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.