All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMommy has made Sally Sue's favorite dessert-blueberry pie. But if Sally Sue does t eat her dinner, she won't get any pie. She would do anything for blueberry pie-except eat black-eyed peas! Perhaps her dog, Old Ben, will eat them... Silly Sally Sue Eats Black-eyed Peas is a musical story book that comes to life with whimsical rhymes, lively music, and of course, a very silly plan. Read the story and sing along with the audio version. 'This is an eLIVE book, meaning each printed copy contains a special code redeemable for the free download of the audio version of the book.'
- Author(s)Tracy Lastrapes
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.