All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam the giraffe had a wonderful silly smile and a very, very long neck that made him feel, well...silly. One day he met a peacock and a hen who both offered to help him with his worries. Sam igred the wise hen and was beguiled by the peacock's finery and silver tongue. Accepting a gift of gold, Sam sells his smile for a new neck, or lack thereof. But w he was longer happy and the neck did t suit him at all, so he asks the wise hen to help him regain his old self, his silly smile and his very, very long neck. Silly Sam's Smile is a story about kwing and accepting our unique personalities and t wanting to be like others. It is also a cautionary tale about devious, bejewelled peacocks of dubious orientation and the trouble they can cause!
- Author(s)Jesse White
- PublisherAlto Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAlto Books
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.