All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne morning Silly Tilly Mole wakes up and smells jelly beans. It's Easter! She wants to ask the Easter Bunny in for tea, but where are her glasses and her bonnet? She forgot to remember. Tilly is so silly that she almost misses Easter.
- Author(s)Lillian Hoban
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication15/01/1989
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read Books: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width148 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.