All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA further five Silver Brumby titles in one beautiful edition. tHE SILVER BRUMBY CENtENARY EDItION and SILVER BRUMBY KINGDOM contain the first eight titles in the Silver Brumby series. this third volume contains the final five titles: DANCING BRUMBY BRUMBIES OF tHE NIGHt DANCING BRUMBY'S RAINBOW tHE tHOUSANDtH BRUMBY WILD ECHOES RINGING SILVER BRUMBY ECHOING completes the much-loved Silver Brumby series. the first Silver Brumby book was published in 1958 and cemented Elyne Mitchell's reputation as one of Australia's best-loved children's authors. Countless numbers of children have enjoyed the story of thowra, the silver stallion who was king of the brumbies, and w a new generation of horse-lovers will be able to either discover or re-read these treasured classics that also includes Elyne Mitchell's final story WILD ECHOES RINGING.
- Author(s)Elyne Mitchell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight474 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.