All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree years after Grandfather passes away, Henry's family return to the gorge. Henry remembers all the important things Grandfather taught him, like hunting in the streams for silver fish and finding emu eggs in the scrub. One morning Henry leaves camp to visit his ancestors' rock paintings. He becomes trapped in a rock fall. As he struggles to break free, Henry begins to understand that Grandfather's spirit is all around him. This is their country.
- Author(s)Leesa Smith
- PublisherGoanna Tales Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMorayfield, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGoanna Tales Publishing
- Illustrator(s)Debbie Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.