Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- Description'I always liked your father - he was a lad of spirit. He was clever eugh to kw the value of an adventure, at any rate, and brave eugh to carry it out!' 'What adventure?' I asked, although I already knew the answer. 'Why the map of course, boy!' Long John Silver's voice rose into something of a scream. 'The map and then the treasure across the sea! All the beautiful silver we left there. Your father and I only took what we could carry. But there's more. Silver lying in the ground and the map will tell you where. Think of the fortune waiting for you' With that encouragement, young Jim Hawkins and Silver's daughter Natty set off in the footsteps of their fathers. They are determined to find Captain Flint's hidden treasure. But the thrill of the ocean journey soon gives way to terror as the Nightingale reaches its destination. Treasure Island is t uninhabited as it once was.
- Author BiographyAndrew Motion was born in 1952. He began his career teaching English at the University of Hull. He has also been Editor of the Poetry Review, Editorial Director of Chatto & Windus, Poet Laureate, co-founded the Poetry Archive and was knighted for his services to literature in 2009. He is now Professor of Creative Writing at Royal Holloway, University of London. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature and lives in London.
- Author(s)Sir Andrew Motion
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementYoung Adult Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.