Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated, Duane A Smiths classic study of this important silver mining town is back in print.
- Author BiographyDuane A. Smith is a professor of history at Fort Lewis College in Durango, and is the author or coauthor of more than fifty books on Colorado and the West. He also serves as chair of the Durango Parks and Forestry Board and on the Anima School House Museum Board.
- Author(s)Duane A. Smith
- PublisherUniversity Press of Colorado
- Date of Publication05/03/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Colorado
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight358 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRobert G. Athearn
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.