All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionHandwriting analyst Christie Hamilton has had her heart broken before, so when she meets prominent and charismatic criminal defense attorney Cash McCullough, she's understandably wary of falling too fast for his advances. But Cash is as persuasive in his personal life as he is before juries, and soon Christie can longer deny the attraction she feels. After a series of adventurous dates - sailing San Francisco Bay aboard Cash's Serenade and romantic trips to Big Sur, Lake Tahoe, and Sedona, Arizona - the relationship is solidified even further when Christie and Cash team up to solve a missing-person case. Christie is nearly ready to reveal her love to Cash when he takes on a new client, one she believes is a dangerous criminal. A sudden argument erupts between the pair, causing a serious rift. Christie must decide if she can reconcile her professional ethics with her emotions, or if she should concentrate on her career - and discard her dreams of a future with the charming attorney.
- Author BiographyGerry O'Hara is a charter member of Romance Writers of America and has taught writing for publication seminars at Bay Area community colleges. She has penned several contemporary romance novels, including Emerald Sky and Race Against Love, and has also contributed articles relating to travel, adventure, and camping to publications such as Trailer Travel, Trailer Life, and California Camper. For over two decades she has taught writing to residents of a Silicon Valley retirement community, and in 2009 they honored her with the first annual Sunny View Volunteer of the Year Award. She and her husband divide their time between Monterey Bay and Lake Tahoe. In addition to enjoying the nature and scenery of both locales, O'Hara's hobbies include photography, reading, crafting, and spending time with her children and grandchildren.
- Author(s)Gerry O'Hara
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.