Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMya Belan was invisible. A social misfit tolerated at the popular table only because of her best friend Jaimie... but igred by everyone at school. On the night of the big beach party before senior year everything changes. Mya rescues a drowning stranger from the sea and as the amnesiac boy John struggles with the after affects of his accident, Mya finds herself drawn to him - first as she nurses him and then as they form an unexpected friendship. As Mya's social star rises, so do the mysteries surrounding John. The more time Mya spends with him the more their attraction grows. But John is harbouring secrets that threaten to tear them apart. His flawless features and enchanting charisma hide an unbelievable truth. Could John's secrets put Mya and her family in danger?
- Author BiographySusan Fodor is the author of The Silver Tides Series. A dreamer. Wife. Mother. Friend. Dessert enthusiast. Theologian. Australian. Bi-lingual. Passionate. Overly involved with fictional characters. Avid supporter of International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Has eclectic taste in music, food, and clothing. Enjoys taking random photos of Tuvok her cat. And always has time to look for the best in people. For release dates, contests and random musings: - Website: www.susanfodor.com Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/susanfodorauthor Twitter: https: //twitter.com/SusanFodorBooks
- Author(s)Susan Fodor
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.