All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Irwins are visiting Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo, home of the endangered mountain gorilla. During a plane ride over the park, Bindi tices a mysterious glint coming from a forested area. Once she finds out that there may be an illegal mining operation in the area, finding the elusive mountain gorilla isn't the only task on her to-do list!
- Author BiographyThe inspiration and co-creator of the Bindi Wildlife Adventures series, Bindi Irwin has achieved a remarkable amount in her fifteen years. As the daughter of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, she has been involved with caring for wildlife and promoting conservation since she was tiny. She has hosted the Emmy-award-winning TV program Bindi- The Jungle Girl series, she sings, she dances, she acts in movies, all while helping her mum run Australia Zoo. She loves echidnas and eating mango.
- Author(s)Bindi Irwin
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBindi Wildlife Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight101 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.