All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSilverton Burning tells the story of Jimmy Bluebird, a part-Indian environmental activist and arsonist hiding from federal authorities in a small mountain town in Southwestern Colorado. Readers are introduced to the history of the area plus a colorful cast of Silverton characters headlined by the San Juan County Sheriff, Marge Winterbottom. The book examines man's relationship with nature and shows what happens when the interests of saving historical structures, deep ecology and big business collide in an atmosphere of political corruption.
- Author BiographyRobert Boeder resides year-round in Silverton, Colorado, where he enjoys running and hiking in the summer and skiing and snowshoeing in the winter. He is the author of The Chinese Laundry, an award winning historical novel about life in Silverton 100 years ago as well as two non-fiction works, Beyond the Marathon. The Grand Slam of Trail Ultrarunning and Hardrock Fever. Running 100 Miles in Colorado's San Juan Mountains.
- Author(s)Robert B Boeder
- Date of Publication12/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.