All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story is designed to help a science teacher in Elementary and in the Middle School. It talks about Albert Einstein formula, E=mc2. It is introducing students to nuclear physics. In an easy way it explains this energy quotation. The simple illustrations and easy story helps catch students' attention.
- Author(s)Andrew Kaczmarski
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.