Simon Says Reading is Fun!: Movement-based Activities to Reinforce Beginning Reading Skills by Tabatha Uhrich, Monica McHale-Small (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Feb
- AU $798.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses play, movement, and fun to motivate students as they learn beginning literacy concepts. The games and activities in this book focus on how running, jumping, riding scooter boards, and shouting through the alphabet can entice the most reticent of emerging readers. Will primarily interest elementary school physical education teachers, classroom teachers, and parents. Also may be of interest to preschool teachers, Head Start teachers, and special education teachers.
- Author BiographyTabatha A. Uhrich is a doctoral student in kinesiology at Temple University. She presently teaches physical education at Union Canal Elementary school in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Monica McHale-Small has been a school psychologist and has served as a therapeutic counselor and infant and child assessor at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Monica McHale-Small,Tabatha Uhrich
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight199 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.