All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of insights about life acquired during thirty years of practicing Social Work, complete with illuminating examples.
- Author BiographyIn my 30 + years of experience as a Clinical Social Worker, I have had the honor and privilege of working with a variety of client populations. I have provided services for individuals, couples, families and groups; preschoolers, elementary school children, teens, adults and senior adults. Although clients can and do present with similar issues, each person has their own personality and history. As a result, each therapeutic experience is unique and has helped me garner insights about life.
- Author(s)Simona A Seiderman
- PublisherBen Reed Publishing Company
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBen Reed Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.