All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe truth about the past of both humans and animals is finally revealed in this third installment of the lively and endearing Fog Mound Trilogy, cited as having echoes of The Wizard of Oz and Planet of the Apes in a glowing review in the New York Times Book Review. Delightful artwork, clever storylines, and captivating twists and turns earned the trilogy this hor, and are sure to please fans as well!
- Author BiographyJon Buller and Susan Schade are a husband-and-wife team who have worked together on many books for children. Jon does the illustrating and Susan writes the stories. They live in Old Lyme, Connnecticut.
- Author(s)Susan Schade
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Fog Mound
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Buller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.