All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaddad and Ingle's book aims to make learning Arabic as easy and simple as possible. Assuming previous kwledge of the language, it is suitable for beginners but also for those who already have a grounding in the basics. It is a self-teaching tool on how to speak, read and write modern standard Arabic. The book consists of 29 units which have been condensed to the essentials of each topic, and all the linguistic structures required for GCSE Arabic and beyond. The words used have been selected on the basis of frequency of usage in contemporary arabic and a comprehensive bilingual index will also be helpful for examinations revision or simply to quickly refresh one's memory on specific points.
- Author BiographyYousif Haddad was born in Baghdad. He has taught Arabic at colleges in the UK for many years and has devised the Arabic curriculum taught nation-wide. Jack Ingle worked for many years in the Middle East and North Africa and has translated and interpreted widely from the Arabic into English.
- Author(s)Jack Ingle,Yousif Haddad
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Weight401 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.