All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a wonderful collection 12 projects featuring Kim Diehl's trademark mixture of patchwork and applique. From best-selling author and award-winning quilt designer, Kim Diehl, comes this fabulous new volume featuring 12 original projects in Kim's signature style. With their combination of scrappy patchwork and applique each project is perfect for adding a touch of warmth and comfort to your home - but with such beautiful artistry, they could easily end up on the wall instead!
- Author BiographyKim Diehl is a best-selling quilt designer whose work has appeared in numerous books and magazines. She also enjoys teaching others her easy machine-applique methods.
- Author(s)Kim Diehl
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.