All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn irresistible, super-cute collection of soft, cuddly dolls, the charming characters in this book are all based on just one simple design. Gorgeous in their simplicity, the dolls personalities are created cleverly with different hairstyles, clothes and accessories. The basic model measures 16-18 inches in heights and the materials used are pure cotton jersey and wool with very simple stitching to define the shapes. Suitable for beginners, the book includes detailed step-by-step photographs showing how to make the basic doll, and beautiful close up photographs of the finished dolls and their wardrobes. All the patterns are full size and the author offers lots of good tips and advice throughout. Whether new to doll making, or experienced in the technique, crafters and sewers will love making these beautiful, appealing softies, and the how-to book makes the creative process an easy and enjoyable one.
- Author BiographyWenche O. Steensen is a talented doll maker who is the creator and author of popular Danish craft blog, 'Tusindfryd'. This is her first book to be published in English. Wenche loves to knit, crochet, design, sew and draw. She also owns and runs another blog called My Daily Junk shop.
- Author(s)Wenche O. Steensen
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note168 colour
- Weight295 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.