All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 36 cases of the most common cases encountered in the daily practice at the CT scanning unit in our radiology department. Each case is followed by few questions about the findings and their diagsis or differential diagses. The questions are answered and then simple details are provided about each diagsis or differential diagsis. This book was written mainly to help interns and new residents in our radiology department to kw the most common cases we see, how to describe the findings and how to provide a diagsis or differential diagses for the findings in the scans. We hope it will be useful for interns and new residents in radiology departments all over the world. It can be also useful for anyone who is t a radiologist but is interested in learning more about CT scanning and the most common conditions and findings encountered in the daily practice in the CT scan unit.
- Author BiographyDr Mahmoud H. Milad is a Libyan radiologist with more than 25 years of experience in practicing radiology, teaching and training medical students and residents in the faculty of medicine at Sebha University and in the radiology department of Sebha Medical Center. He is the head of the radiology department of Sebha Medical Center and an Associate Professor of radiology in the faculty of medicine at Sebha University. His research interests are Ultrasonography, Computerized Tomography and medical education. Dr Abdalla M. Gamal is a Sudanese senior house officer in the radiology department of Sebha Medical Center and is one of Dr Mahmoud's students. He is interested in research, medical writing and medical education and he has strong passion for teaching and conducting research. His research interests are mainly Ultrasonography and Computerized Tomography.
- Author(s)Dr Abdalla M Gamal,Dr Mahmoud H Milad
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.