Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by margchristie
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionErika Knight brings the traditional art of crochet bang up to date, making it a more contemporary and glamorous pastime, rather than something that only grandmothers do. Here she introduces 20 exciting crochet projects, with clear photographs and step-by-step instructions, including cushions, throws, a shopping bag and slippers.
- Author BiographyErika Knight is a much-respected knitwear and crochet designer, as well as a sought-after consultant to the fashion and craft industries. She has created knitwear ranges for many top brands, including M&S, Whistles and Nicole Farhi in the UK, plus J. Crew and Gap in the US and Country Road in Australia. Through her work as a fashion forecaster, Erika has an uncanny knack of identifying coming trends. In 2011 she launched her own capsule collection of high-quality hand knit yarns, Erika Knight Yarns, to great acclaim. With each yarn sheared, scoured and spun in England, as you would expect from this talented designer, the texture and colours of this yarn collection are truly special.
- Author(s)Erika Knight
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note140 colour illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width240 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.