All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple machines are so common in our lives that we tend to overlook them even though theyre all around useven during our favorite holidays! With explanations of the different kinds of simple machines, their mechanical advantages, and the ways each is used during various holidays, students will develop a deeper understanding of a fundamental component of the physical science curriculum.
- Author(s)Gillian Gosman
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSimple Machines Everywhere
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.94Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.01Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.