Simple Money: A No-Nonsense Guide to Personal Finance by Tim Maurer (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to money management, most of us take a hands-off approach because we're just t confident that we have the kw-how needed. But personal finance is actually more personal than it is finance. Tim Maurer has made a career out of distilling complex financial concepts into understandable, doable actions. In this eminently practical book, he shows readers how to - better understand their values and goals in order to simplify their money decisions- budget major expenses intelligently- reduce and eliminate debt- make vital decisions on home, auto, and life insurance- establish a world-class investment portfolio- craft a workable retirement plan- and more Readers will be relieved to see that managing their money is actually t as complicated as they thought--and that they can take control of their financial future starting today.
- Author BiographyTim Maurer is a speaker, blogger, author, and financial advisor. As director of personal finance for the BAM Alliance, a collective of over 140 financial advisory firms serving over 19,000 individuals throughout the United States, he serves as an industry thought leader to the media and educator to both consumers and financial advisors. He is a regular contributor to CNBC, Forbes, Time/Money, and Forbes.com, and on his own website, www.timmaurer.com. He is the coauthor with Jim Stovall of The Ultimate Financial Plan and was recently chosen as one of only twenty financial advisors nationwide to sit on CNBC's Financial Advisor Council. He makes regular television appearances on Power Lunch, Street Signs, On the Money, and PBS's Nightly Business Report and has been heard on NPR's The Diane Rehm Show, Morning Edition, and Marketplace. He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Baltimore Sun, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, U.S. News & World Report, and Money magazine, among others. Tim and his wife, Andrea, are the proud parents of two boys and live in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Tim Maurer
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.