All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1984, Jivamukti yoga has been synymous with a new way of living: peacefully, healthily and consciously. Jivamukti's dedicated instructors and message of kindness have inspired a global revolution. In 2006, Sharon Gann and David Life opened the Jivamuktea Cafe to complement their yoga school as a living expression of how compassionate spiritual activism can be put to practical use. It, too, was an immediate success. The peaceful ambiance, the camaraderie and, most of all, the delicious, hearty fare struck a chord with patrons who were thrilled to eliminate meat and dairy from their diet without sacrificing taste. Thousands of customers - including Russell Simmons, award-winning film director, Darren Arofsky and Eco Spokeswoman, Chloe Jo Davis - have become devoted fans of Gann's cruelty-free burritos, chocolate mousse and flower salads. Now, for the first time, Gann presents the secrets behind the cafe's acclaimed menu - and, also, showcases her own home cooking, with recipes she's been making for family and friends for decades. Stalwart vegans - as well as the millions of vegetarians and omnivores who eat vegan part-time for its health and environmental benefits - will embrace Gann's accessible, delicious and spiritually powerful recipes. Full colour photos throughout
- Author BiographySharon Gannon is a twentyfirst- century Renaissance woman, an animal-rights and vegan activist and a world-renowned yogini, author, dancer, poet, musician and producer. She lives in Woodstock, New York.
- Author(s)Sharon Gannon
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1 g
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.