All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple Sam Eats What?! is the first book in the series of Simple Sam books. This book introduces us to Sam, a young boy with very simple eating habits. Like most children he is reluctant to try new foods, but we all kw what happens when they do actually eat them...they love them! Simple Sam Eats What?! is an ideal text for children, teachers, and families. This book can be used as an independent reader by most first and second graders, a read aloud text for families or teachers, and a mentor text for a variety of reading and writing lessons in any primary education classroom. In the months to come there will be more Simple Sam books where Sam is challenged to expand his horizons, try something new, and grow a little more as a person.
- Author(s)Steven Bromberg
- PublisherSteven Bromberg
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteven Bromberg
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beverly Lawrence
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.