All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series uses everyday objects--kitchen utensils, doorbells--familiar critters--ants!--and readily available substances--air and water--to create winning science fair projects for upper elementary and middle-school kids. Each title includes step-by-step instructions which enable kids to create their own independent science fair projects, as well as the underlying scientific concept learned during the experiment. This series meets national science education standards.
- Author(s)Bob Friedhoffer
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleScientific American Winning Science Fair Projects S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width207 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.