All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple behaviours that unclutter your mind and help you realise your true potential Awaken your passion and tap into your inner greatness as you remove the metaphorical clutter from your life with Simple Thinking. You'll learn how to expand your mind and understand your true potential through the power of thinking simply, while stripping back the jargon and digging to the core of any obstacle in your way. Let's be honest, life is full of unnecessary complexity and it's left most of us confused, angry and disenfranchised. This book will help you to remove the baggage, cut through the clutter and begin your smooth path to success. Learn how to: * Live and act with resiliency, authenticity and passion * Learn to trust your instincts again and see the world through new eyes * Recalibrate your thoughts, behaviours and actions * Declutter your mind, streamline your day and be successful at life Simple wisdom, simply shared, is personal development unplugged and when you begin peeling back the layers to expose the heart of the problem, you become well-equipped to devise a simpler, yet more effective solution. Simple Thinking will help you in achieving this state of clarity and confidence.
- Author(s)Richard Gerver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight248 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.