All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionOn its ten-year anniversary of publication, we are pleased to re-issue this popular title with a new Morehouse Publishing imprint and ISBN. Editor Michael Schut presents a rare collection of voices - Henri Nouwen, Cecile Andrews, Richard Foster and others - as they explore our use of money, the practice of simplicity, listening to our lives, widening our circle of community, and other topics at the core of how we live out our faith in our homes and workplaces. A study guide is included.
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael Schut
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.